WHAT IS The Simon Rodia Earth Foundation?
The Simon Rodia Earth Foundation (SREF), named for the artist who built the Watts Towers, is an International organization comprised of people who are concerned about the world and its future. The goal of this apolitical organization is to unite the peoples of the Earth thereby bringing peace and prosperity to all.
- To open the minds and the hearts of the world to the need for understanding and cooperation above personal wants, business interests and national desires.
- To create an international network of like minds who can influence members of their own societies to move toward positive change, environmental and social harmony.
- To provide homeless American families with short term housing.
- To collect and distribute life stabilizing resources all over the world.
- To unite the Earth and put its inhabitants (animal and plant) back on track.
- To bring hope back to those of us in the world who truly want to solve the problems of our planet and better understand the bonds that exist between all its peoples and life forms.
- To help disadvantaged people of Watts and South Central Los Angeles to cherish the beauty of their communities and to realize a growing return on its treasures so that they may more fully share in the abundance as an integral part of the world community.
This planet is our community. All living things are our neighbors.